|sportscar racing news
- In LMP1, times of change - follow them here...
Ginetta P1 could have manufacturer variations - SC365
KCMG & Morand looking at LMP1-P for 2018 - SC365
Ginetta LMP1 more details - DSC
- BR Engineering P1 making progress - motorsport.com
- running in October
- customer cars available
- Pan_Nullo sketches of new LMP1s -
- Porsche & Toyota intend to do WEC till at least end of 2019 - Sportscar365.com
- "Gentleman's agreement" to keep same monocoques
- Peugeot could enter in 2020
- Porsche 919 - detail @ DSC
- Toyota PR
- Porshe and Toyota full reveals today
- Toyota @12:30 local - but DSC caught it early!
- More 919 shots
- 2016 comparison - dailysportscar.com
- Porsche 919 2017
- Rebellion back in LMP1 for 2019 - wecfans.org
- Prologue entry list - download
- Mechachrome to power Ginetta LMP1 - endurance-info.com
- Deltawing - your chance to buy it - motorsportauctions.com
- ARC Bratislava LMP1 plan in doubt - endurance-info.com
- " Honnêtement, pour le moment je ne peux pas dire que c’est l’objectif à atteindre."
- Toyota TS050 testing
- PERRINN offering 4WD KERS on their LMP1 - website
- Kolles car is now called ENSO - is it this one? or this one? or what?
- LM24 entries
- Toyota enter 3 cars @ LM24 & Spa - dailysportscar.com
- SMP confirm LMP1 BR1 with Dallara & ART Grand Prix - endurance-info.com
- ByKolles switches to Nissan power - sportscar365.com
- available for customers in 2018
- Perrin re-emerges with LMP1 offering for 2018 - endurance-info.com
- WEC P1 possible entries - sportscar365.com
- Up Close @ Audi - more
- More from Ginetta on the LMP1 project - sportscar365.com
- Manor to run Ginetta LMP1 in 2018 - dailysportscar.com
- "partners rather than simple customers"
- Mounting rumours of Toyota 3rd car in WEC rounds 1 & 2 plus LM24 - sportscar365.com
- ADESS moves to Lisbon, Carlos Tavares (ex Nissan, Renault, CEO of PSA) joins and will "keep an eye on LMP1" - endurance-info.com
- More on the Ginetta LMP1 - dailysportscar.com
- 3 two car teams planned
- 10 chassis in production
- Mechachrome turbo V6
- Adrian Reynard & Paolo Catone involved
- ARC Bratislava & PRT mentioned
- suddenly LMP1-L is big! add BR & ESM to Kolles & you get 12 @ LM24 2018...
- ESM looking at 2018 Le Mans LMP1-L entry with Nissan - Japanese Samuri on 10 10ths
- ...careful, this could be a rumour we started with this on 10 10ths earlier!
- Ginetta working on 2018 LMP1-L Privateer - close to announcement - motorsport.com
- BR / Dallara / ART P1 project not progressing - dailysportscar.com
- Pan_Nullo's take on the cake
- 2017 Audi...
- Porsche testing @ Aragon
- Ollie Webb on ByKolles chances next year dailysportscar.com
- and the pace of the new P2s...
- Audi could run as private team - VW boss - sportscar365.com
- 2017 Porsche LMP1to test @ Aragon next week autosport.com
- No one does these like Pan_Nullo more here
- More teams plan for LMP1 Privateer in 2018 - sportscar365.com
- chassis changes put back to 2019 0r 2020
- Bahrain 6hrs report and pretty stats - gt-eins.de
- Adding our congrats to AUDI
- Not short of sponsors - or stickers anyway - Kolles @ Bahrain
- LMP1 changes postponed to 2020 - motorsport-total.com
- BR Engineering to LMP1 in 2018 - sportscar365.com
- with SMP Racing, Dallara and ART Grand Prix
- Shanghai 6 Hrs stats - gt-eins.de
- Shanghai finishing order in pictures - dailysportscar.com
- Joest looking at possibilities for 2017 - sportscar365.com
- What is this about?
- This has evolved into rather a good looking car - don't you think?
- Audi retrospective slideshow
- Audi withdrawal announced - dailysportscar.com
- out of WEC at end of this season
- "Formula E instead of WEC" is the headline at audi website
- staying in DTM
- Audi withdrawal announcement due - sportscar-info.de
- Keep up with LM24 entries here
- Stories of Audi withdrawal at end of 2017 season - auto-motor-und-sports.de - autosport.co.uk
- Rebellion switch from LMP1 to LMP2 for 2017 - racer.com
- WEC "very likely"
- Continuing with ORECA "likely but not decided"
- US enduros "one of the attractions"
- Peugeot - 3 criteria for coming back to LMP1 - endurance-info.com
- WR Garage 56 making progress - racecar-engineering.com
- Porsche & Audi limit to 2 cars in 2017 - racer.com
- Rebellion down to 1 car for remaining WEC rounds - dailysportscar.com
- but will be in LMP1 WEC in 2017
- Nurburgring aero mods - Beautiful artwork - more from Pan_nullo -
- Porsche @ Nurburgring
- ORECA on LMP1, DPi & much more - motorsport-total.com
- LMP1 Privateer rule changes - dailysportscar.com
- Toyota reveal reason for last lap stop @ LM24 - sportscar365.com
- Lots (and lots) of LM24 2016 stats
- Adess looking at LMP1 entry - dailysportscar.com
- Andy Blackmore Le Mans Spotters Guide - download
- LM24 Test day grid...
- From the P2 & DPi pages - this could be LMP2 news - but we think there's more to it:
- "Pierre Fillon on LM24 future - dailysportscar.com
- We are currently working/talking with General Motors, Cadillac, as well as Nissan "
- With Cadillac, Bentley (with Rebellion?), Nissan and Mazda coming in via DPi could "Privateer P1" be replaced soon by "Convential Power P1" in LM24 & WEC?
- At least 6 car 2nd class for LM24...
- -Better than just Kolles left in P1-L
- -Better than "messing up" new spec P2
- PanNullo LMP1 mods from Spa
- Rebellion considering 2017 DPi program - Sportscar365.com
- may convert LMP1s to LMP2 or DPi
- Porsche LM package
- WR Garage 56 progress - Dailysportscar.com
- Stakka still open to 2017 LMP1 effort Sportscar365.com
- Kolles Audiesque new nose(e-racingmag.com)
- AUDI low downforce configuration
- Rebellion - new headlamps etc
- Manor "interested" in LMP1- Motorsport.com
- LMP1 Privateer discussions at Ricard - details - Dailysportscar.com
- Rebellion Racing
- 2018 LMP1regs - first look - Sportscar365.com
- Toyota LMP1 video
- Rebellion 2016 livery
- And Toyota
- Porsche 919 2017
- First shots of AUDI LMP1 - Launch TV
- Racer.com - details & Dailysportscar.com
- Rather good Toyota GIF ahead of their LMP1 launch
- Posche LPM1 livery for 2017?- seems so
- The Green GT returns - with Pininfarina
- Another missing prototype - Ferrari 312 of 1974
- Courage have LMP1 plans- Dailysportscar.com
- That secret Porsche LMP - Flat6magazine
- Toyota 2016 livery reveal
- Campos LMP1 - MotoryRacing.com
- do the Spanish have "Christmas Fools Day"?
- ...apparently they do!
- Nissan withdraw LPM1 from 2016 WEC - Dailysportscar.com
- "Today, Nissan announced that it will withdraw its LMP1 entry from the 2016 FIA World Endurance Championship."
- "decided to focus on developing its longer term racing strategies."
- More ...
- LMP1 rule changes for 2016 - Sportscar365.com
- Reports that Audi Sebring test was aborted due to a fire - 10-10s
- Tales from the Sebring test - Lee Self via John Brooks
- Pics from Nissan NOLA test -
- Audi at Sebring Tuesday & photos on Facebook
- Pics from Nissan NOLA Test
- Nissan testing LMP1 at NOLA Tuesday - Motorsporttotal.com
- interesting new drivers testing
- BTW while checking NOLA I found this
- New R18 analysis from Mulsanne Mike
- New R18 has tested @ Ricard - Dailysportscar.com
- & this won't be the real livery
- Compare 2016 to 2015 car - Addicted2Motorsport.de
- Audi unveils its 2016 LMP1 -
- WEC LMP1 2016 look ahead @ Sportscar365.com
- Private LMP1 teams talk changes to ACO - Dailysportscar.com
- Greaves, Strakka, BR & OAK join in
- Air restrictors & GT3 engines possible
- Beaumesnil comments - Sportscar365.com
- Classic 24 Daytona - details & videos - Racer.com
- 2016 Audi P1 testing @ Sebring Dec 7 - 10
- Audi & Porsche LMP1 programmes safe - VW CEO @ Racer.com
- Bahrain test entry/schedule
- Interesting post on F1 Technical Forum
- "Building 9 is housing an Adrian Newey designed LMP1 car based on an Audi PU for 2016 Le Mans"
- Building 9 is Red Bull's secret Skunk Works at MK....
- Porsche testing today at sunny Barcelona
- ACO's Beaumesnil on LMP1 power restrictions & more - Racecar-engineering.com
- LMP1 chassis rules to change in 2017 - Racecar-engineering.com
- More thoughts on Privateer LMP1 @ Dailysportscar.com
- Greaves were considering an ORECA/Rebellion
- BR Engineering project still active but not before 2017
- NISSAN LMP1 Le Mans video
- Kolles order 2 new chassis - possible 2 entries in 2016 - Dailysportscar.com
- Greaves and Strakka LMP1 programmes will not proceed - Dailysportscar.com
- AIM Judd power for LMP1 privateers - PR
- BMW Le Mans entry rumours gather strength - Autocar.co.uk
- InMotion Garage 56 - aiming for 2018 - Dailysportscar.com
- Fuji "Pretty Stats" available - GT-eins.de
- Glickenhaus plan for LMP1 in 2017 - Jalopnik.com
- This could be big:-
- Matthias Müller of VW "All that is not absolutely necessary will be canceled or postponed" - Endurance-info.com
- NISSAN GT-R LM testing pics - spot the differences - MulsannesCorner Facebook
- CoTA Pretty Stats - GT-eins.de (scroll down)
- NISSAN testing @ ToCA shows progress - Dailysportscar.com
- 2016 WEC schedule - FIA / ACO website
- How rumours start- from Graham Goodwin
- has to be a Penske Porche at LM24 doesn't it :)
- NISSAN P1 to test @ CoTA after WEC cars leave - Racer.com
- Hyundai join the gamer render club - website
- CoTA 6hrs SpotterGuide
- Nurburgring "pretty stats"
click for full size
- CoTA 6hrs entry list
click to download
- Alpine P1 move not with ORECA but "a different well-known french LMP constructor" - Motorsport-Total.com
- All-new Ligier LMP2 for 2017 - Sportscar365.com
- French version - Endurance-info.com mentions continued interest in LMP1
- "being in LMP1 allows for development - not the case in LMP2"
- Audi 2016 LMP1 plans - Sportscar365.com
- More Pixar than BMW! - nice though
- Alpine may move to P1 - Sportscar365.com
- if new P2 regs disallow rebranding
- Also from Pan-Nullo - another throwback!
- but no excuse need to show a pic of this...
- Pan-nullo makes that Porsche aero clear
- Toyota - new chassis, new engine, new ERS for next year - Sportscar365.com
- Porsche WEC LMP1 programme good through 2018 - Racer.com
- Throwback Special - AUDI LMP 1998 - more @ influx
- Clearer view of that Porsche rear aero - from TheEnduranceCafe - more here
- Porsche 919 high downforce areo emerges - 365sportscar.com
- Interesting features @ the rear
- exhaust blown bodywork
- split cut-outs
- Nurburgring 6Hrs WEC round - SpotterGuide
click to download
- Love this...
- NISSAN out of WEC to "address technical issues" Dailysportscar.com
- Darren Cox will "will issue updates along the way"
- more detail here
- "If we race this year it will be without ERS"
- Some new observations on the GTR LM situation from Max Yamabiko - Crash.net
- More at Pan Nullo
- Lots of detailed pics of GTR LM mods & testing @ Jalopnik.com
- NISSAN GTR LM testing @ COTA
- More on Nissan plans - Sportscar365.com
- "future ... being decided this week in Japan
- Nissan LMP1 project update with Darren Cox - Evo.co.uk
- "...original commitment was 2 years"
- "we’re already developing next year’s car"
- "Everything we did off-track, we dominated"
- " getting the car out of corners is the biggest issue"
- Gibson expect new LMP1 programme(s) Sportscar365.com
- Strakka to LMP1 in 2017 Dailysportscar.com
- Move to ex-Greaves Gibson in LMP2 for rest of 2015
- Dome S103 to be test mule for in-house P1
- build at expanded Silverstone base
- check out the #WelcomingMoreLMP1Privateers hashtag - how many more?
- see our list
- possibly add BR Engineering (SMP) now
- but goodbye to the Dome LMP1 below...
- New pics of Dome LMP1 model
- and see the brilliant magazine its in...
- why can't we get something like this in UK/USA?
- Teams to watch for in LMP1
- Le Mans P1 speeds analysis - more at NASporstcar.com
- Porsche working on 3 LMP1 development programmes - Dailysportscar.com
- continuing 2015 developments
- changes for 2016
- completely new car for 2017
- LMP1s @ Le Mans - up close and personal with engineers Mike Fuller & Sam Collins - Mulsannescorner.com
- Interesting Japanese interview with Toyota Project Leader - see 10-10th translation
- "it is a complete defeat"
- "we must win by all means"
- SARD will run 2016 LMP1 programme - Motorsport.com
- "some WEC LMP2 later this season"
- Have split from Morand (except for team name @ LM24)
- Missed getting a pic of the Rebellion in full livery - so here's the red one
- and the white one
- Garage 56 for 2017 will be WR Bio-methane project
- I guess we'll call this "LMP1"
- Interesting story from AER - Motorsport.com
- talking with other teams about LMP1
- Nice history of the byKolles & its previous identities - Racecar-engineering.com
- We try and cover all liveries:- Retro blue Nissan GTR - LM
- Kairos plans outlined post-Morand - Sportscar365.com
- 3yr program to LMP1 with Greaves
- Wolf still planning new LMP2 for 2016 - Sportscar365.com
- will move to P1 after 2017 if not allowed in P2
- Strakka review possibilities - Endurance-info.com
- 2nd Dome LMP2 available for 2016
- LMP1 return "is one of our wishes"
- Magic from Pan_Nullo